What To Do If You Have a Complaint
Our members and customers' satisfaction is of the utmost priority at all times. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional customer service, however we understand we sometimes get things wrong.
If you have reason to complain, you should follow the complaints procedure outlined below:
- When a complaint is received via email, call or face-to-face meeting, the complaint will be escalated to the Head of Team involved
- The Head of Team will acknowledge the complaint within 24 hours
- The relevant team will respond to you with an initial reply within 48 hours. You will be kept updated on a solution throughout the process
- The Head of Team will source answers to the query or resolve the complaint, and respond to you within 7 days
- Should you be dissatisfied with the outcome, you can escalate your grievance to the relevant Director